Friday, January 13, 2012

Superman - David Boyd Shirts!

T-shirts .... All sizes!

Pay via paypal or mail to:
Melissa Williamson
235 hodgson dr. Athens 30606

T-Shirt Says:

Don"t give me easy,
just give me possible.
~David Boyd

Team Boyd,

We have a group of people planning on doing the Tough Mudder February 11th....our team, of course, is Team Boyd. We are having t-shirts made for the event, and I have had several people tell me they would like to be able to buy one of the t-shirts. We thought we would throw this out there and let you order a shirt if you would like! They are going to be on black performance material, in either a man cut or a ladies cut. They are going to cost $25 each, which is $5 more than the actual cost, so we are donating the rest to Lisa, Izzy, and Cap. If you want to donate more, feel free to! The t-shirts have to be ordered by next Thursday at the latest, so you will need to let me know if you want one by the night of Wednesday, January 18th. The t-shirts come in x-small through x-large, men's or women's cut. You can email me at melkeyes@bellsouth.net or text me at 336-414-2342 with any questions or your order. If you can put "team Boyd t-shirt" in the subject line, it would help me keep things organized.

One more thing.....we would love Team Boyd spectators at the event on February 11th! http://toughmudder.com/events/georgia-2012/ . So come on out if you have free time and want to help us REPRESENT!!!!! We all know who the toughest mudder there will be....OUR SUPERMAN!!

Thanks so much,
Melissa Williamson

No comments: